MY JOURNEY ❤️💉 | Most common questions I’ve received about my breast augmentation surgery because yall asses are impatient and can’t wait for the BOOBIE journals/vlogs 😂
⋆ What company did I go with:
I choose to go with @cosmeditour they provided me with an awesome package (flights are not included). I choose this company for a number of reasons & I have covered this in my vlog. But for peace of mind for everyone - they were recommended by a friend, they answered all my emails&calls in a timely manner, they answered all my questions which gave me peace of mind and they sorted everything which was convenient.
⋆ Did it hurt?
Discomfort after any type of surgery will vary from one person to another depending on many factors including your pain threshold, the exact procedure performed, the amount/extent of dissection necessary, surgical technique etc.. Things to consider: The majority of people who undergo breast augmentation surgery have significant discomfort for the first 2 to 4 days after surgery. Based on my own symptoms I was able to go out shopping for a few hours the day after my surgery. My chest felt super tight & the implants felt foreign to my body. Another thing to consider is that you do go under anaesthetic.. you should talk to your doctor about this. Biggest struggle for me was being alone! I had to sleep sitting up for the whole week and while I was at my hotel I had no help getting out of bed.
⋆ Why did you get them done?
1. I’m still young living my prime years
2. I have no responsibilities, as in children. Your probably thinking why didn’t you wait till after. Well because when I start having children I don’t know when I will stop having children 😂
3. I want to wear certain clothing comfortably (only women with smaller breasts will understand this struggle)
4. I wanted to make changes that make me feel good.
5. My money, my time & my body. My job mentally challenges me. I wanted to reward myself for that and now when I’m at work I can look down and see the fruits of my hard ‘mental labour’ 💭 #boobiejourney #boobjob #surgery #boobvlog #thailand #plasticsurgery #boobs #workhard #breastaugmentation #cosmeditour #breastsurgery #bangkok #breast #physique