Everything is modifiable, everything is progressive, everything is at your own pace. NO MORE EXCUSES. Be honest with yourself and your goals!
I hear these alot:
1) I'm not ready to start - I'm intimidated, let me lose 10lbs before coming in.
2) I have this injury, it won't allow me to workout.
3) I can't afford it - the gym is way too expensive.
1) My mother, who is 60+ with Osteoporosis & Rheumatoid Arthritis works out 3 times a week along side all the young bucks. Do you not think she was intimidated to start? FUCK YES. Buuut, her goals are more important than fear. And now she's killing it and after starting you know what she said? And I quote - the fear was all in my head!
2) Injury? Even more incentive to rehab, modify and get back in action. @binpanchi featured in this post suffers from a chronic spinal issue that causes her severe pain almost every waking minute of every day - SHE STILL PUTS IN WORK! We modify everything to help her situation and improve her quality of life.
3) Can't afford it? I hear people say this alot and then I see a picture or story of that same person spending $300 on a bottle at a club one Friday night... Don't get me wrong, enjoy life but let's be honest with ourselves about our priorities. Not to mention I train several people who are on minimum wage busting their ass to MAKE training and their health a priority. ONE LIFE.
Let's go 😎👊💪. No more excuses!
Be real with what you want to accomplish. Be real with your goals. Be true to yourself.
I believe in #movement #calisthenicstransformation #mississauga #movementismedicine #inspiration #projectrise #risefamilysauga #strength #modify #trainwithmikemike