I was tagged by the lovely @katlyn_jo_chandler to post 10 facts about myself. I’ve done this before but, it’s been a while so 💁🏽♀️ here goes!
1. I am a runner at heart. In high school I ran cross country and track. Resulting in me at one point being 8th fastest in Manitoba for the 400m sprint.
2. I am an anxious person. I often think/care about things way more than I should.
3. I preach about being yourself and not to care about what people think, but I have a hard time taking my own advice sometimes.
4. I love the water, it always makes me feel relaxed to be by a lake or a big body of water, even baths help.
5. I live in workout clothes between working at the gym, personal training and working out but I LOVE to dress up, do my hair and makeup!
6. I love tattoos and plan to be covered one day.
7. I live in a place where the weather is in the negative degrees 5 months of the year.
8. I love Disney movies!
9. I am a caffeine addict. Coffee, energy drinks, pre workout... I love it all.
10. I am incredibly stubborn. Once I get something on my mind or feel I am right about something I have a hard time accepting any different. To the point my dad apologized to my husband because I learned this behaviour from him.